Jen Frankoski is a Doctor of Physical Therapy, wife, biz owner, boss babe, in love with health and fitness and taking care and teaching others how to help themselves. Dr. Jenn can’t stress the importance of self-care and taking care of your body enough including women’s health and pelvic health
Today we’re chatting about:
- Why Vaginas are a taboo subject.
- The importance of your pelvic floor health.
- Why women should be working on their vaginal health before and after pregnancy.
- What you can do to improve your pelvic health.
Connect with Dr. Jenn:
- Website: bethechangephysiotherapy.com
- If you’re in the NC area: https://www.facebook.com/events/s/pelvic-floor-seminar/137507094003629/
Get a copy of Jen’s book, “Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married” here.