The focus of one of America’s Leading Mid-Life Dating Coach has expanded into a deeper, essential philosophy of what it truly means to LOVE.
After losing his 19-year-old son Connor in 2018, Jonathon Aslay’s grief led him on a soul-searching inner journey, where he became aware of an often-overlooked dimension of the dating conversation.
He realized that the process of dating reveals the most common emotional health issue faced by many singles seeking a partner: a distressing lack of self-worth, self-regard, and self-love.
Today, he is on a mission of encouraging both men and women to fully love themselves with a new book, “What The Heck Is Self-Love Anyway?”—packed with fun, engaging spiritual and personal growth practices—and his dynamic Mid-Life Love Mastery mentorship program, that inspires hundreds of people daily, around the world.
Today we’re chatting about:
- The four pillars to a successful relationship.
- How Jonathon got into being a mid-life dating coach.
- The importance of self-love in the dating conversation.
- Dating myths and miscommunications.
Connect with Jonathon:
- Website: http://www.jonathonaslay.com/
- Free gift: com/gift
- What the Heck is Self-Love Anyway: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SD7JKPJ
Get a copy of Jen’s book, “Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married” here.