Rob Roseman, host of the Dad the Best I Can podcast, is a 43-years-old author, notorious TV game show contestant, Chicago Merc futures trader, Vegas poker pro, entrepreneur, and Dad. Born and raised in Miami, FL, I now live in Roswell, Georgia.
Today we’re chatting about:
- Being a stay at home dad, and a solo dad.
- How men cope with divorce.
- Dealing with running a business and being a dad.
- Creating a podcast about fatherhood.
Connect with Rob:
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-dad-the-best-i-can-podcast/id1437718386
- Jesse Itzler’s BYLR Radio:http://onelink.to/yb962e
Get a copy of Jen’s book, “Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married” here.
Join the Facebook Group and leave a question for a future episode: https://www.facebook.com/groups/doingdivorcerightpodcast