Dr. Alexandra Solomon is the author of TAKING SEXY BACK: How to Own Your Sexuality and Create the Relationships You Want (New Harbinger, 2020) and Loving Bravely: Twenty Lessons of Self-Discovery to Help You Get the Love You Want (New Harbinger, 2017). She is a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Psychology at Northwestern University, a licensed clinical psychologist at The Family Institute at Northwestern University and a regular contributor at Psychology Today.
Today we’re chatting about:
- How to Talk to Your Children About Sex.
- Sex and Intimacy are two different things.
- Talking about Sex More Openly.
- Struggling with having a different sex drive from your partner.
Connect with Dr. Cohen:
- Website: https://www.dralexandrasolomon.com/
- Her Book: https://www.newharbinger.com/author/alexandra-h-solomon
- Her Ted Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrfMyci15ME
Get a copy of Jen’s book, “Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married” here.