Jess O’Reilly (@SexWithDrJess) is a sex and relationship expert with a background in education. Her research and passion involves teacher training in sexual health and she volunteers in schools and universities to help bring better sex & relationship education to students across Ontario. Jess is also a television personality, author, podcast host (@SexWithDrJess Podcast) and international speaker who has facilitated hundreds of corporate workshops and retreats in 35 countries from Lebanon to Costa Rica.
Today we’re chatting about:
- The theory behind erotic relationships.
- Knowing your seduction learning style.
- How to tend to your “Core Erotic Feeling”
Connect with Dr. Jess:
- Website: sexwithdrjess.com
- Podcast: https://www.sexwithdrjess.com/podcast-2/
- Books on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Jessica-OReilly/e/B009LQRI8G
Get a copy of Jen’s book, “Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married” here.