Leah Carey is a sexual communication coach. She helps women learn to communicate about sex so they can get what they *really* want in the bedroom, rather than just accepting what they’re given. She is host of the podcast “Good Girls Talk About Sex.”
Today we’re chatting about:
- We are talking about teaching women how to get what they want in bed.
- Ideas on how to start thinking about sex with a new partner.
- How to use your previous relationship as a touchstone to learn about what you love and don’t love about sex.
- Why it’s important to have the conversation about what you want before having sex.
Connect with Leah:
Get a copy of Jen’s book, “Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married” here.
- Jennifer Hurvitz Facebook
- Jennifer Hurvitz Instagram
- Jennifer Hurvitz Pinterest
- Jennifer Hurvitz LinkedIn