Dr. Nicolya Williams, Ph.D. is a personal development coach, best-selling author, and blogger for women. As a coach, she divides her time between empowering women one on one and motivating groups of women through masterclasses. When not spending time on her business Nicolya enjoys spending time with her daughters, reading, attending church or exercising at the gym.
Today we’re chatting about:
- Leaving the past in the past
- How writing can help people move forward
- How to handle your holidays, if you’re alone.
- Dealing with the first holiday post-divorce.
Connect with Dr. Nicolya:
Get a copy of Jen’s book, “Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married” here.
Interested in listening to this show, and others ad-free? Check out Stitcher premium, and use code DOINGDIVORCERIGHT for a FREE month!
- Jennifer Hurvitz Facebook
- Jennifer Hurvitz Instagram
- Jennifer Hurvitz Pinterest
- Jennifer Hurvitz LinkedIn