Catherine Shanahan is a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, trained mediator and Daily Money Manager and has been working in the financial industry for over 25 years. Catherine has dedicated the past several years to helping clients understand and navigate all aspects of divorce including planning a secure financial future post-divorce.
Karen Chellew is a legal liaison, experienced paralegal and QDRO administrator. She is an affiliated member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association. Karen is passionate about helping clients assemble the right team including alignment with the right attorney and other professional services. Karen also founded a women’s organization called Sisters U which focuses on helping women be their best.
Today we’re chatting about:
- How Our Divorce Solution helps their clients through the divorce process.
- Tips to prepare yourself for divorce.
- How to get your finances in order.
- Catherine and Karen’s best advice for dealing with your divorce.
Connect with My Divorce Solution:
- Website: https://mydivorcesolution.com/
Get a copy of Jen’s book, “Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married” here.