Susie Kamen, LMSW, CIRT, SILC is a Certified Imago Relationship Therapist, as well as Vice President of Imago Michigan. She is trained as a Robbins-Madanes Strategic Intervention Life Coach and coaches people in relationships and parenting. Susie is also a Workshop presenter and a part of the MIPA Michigan interprofessional association. She is passionate about being a therapist and life coach and making a difference in the world by helping people get out of their own way!
Today we’re chatting about:
- What Imago Relationship Therapy is all about.
- Understanding how our brain hijacks us..
- How to Communicate effectively and manage our reactivity.
- How we can get out of our own way to improve relationships.
Connect with Susie:
Get a copy of Jen’s book, “Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married” here.
Interested in listening to this show, and others ad-free? Check out Stitcher premium, and use code DOINGDIVORCERIGHT for a FREE month!
- Jennifer Hurvitz Facebook
- Jennifer Hurvitz Instagram
- Jennifer Hurvitz Pinterest
- Jennifer Hurvitz LinkedIn