While Jen’s on Summer Break, enjoy one of the greatest hits.
Steven Kane is a Boston-based author, entrepreneur, investor and divorced dad of two. Steve is the author of F*** It. Get A Divorce: The Guide for Optimists and the founder and CEO of the gethappy.life platform for modern relationships. Steve penned his book and founded gethappy.life to provide a community and resources for people who find themselves in unhappy relationships and are contemplating a new beginning.
Today we’re chatting about:
- Modern relationships and divorces
- Why you don’t have to stay in a unhappy relationship
- F*** It. Get A Divorce: The Guide for Optimists
- Why you don’t need to have a horrible divorce
- How to move forward with co-parenting after a divorce.
Connect with Steve:
- Website: http://gethappy.life/
Get a copy of Jen’s book, “Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married” here.