Dr. Juliana is the “girl next door” (with a PhD) — she’s always up for a down and dirty conversation about sexuality and intimacy. As a credentialed therapist, academic, and a bonafide (S)expert, Dr. Juliana has spent decades counseling and supporting thousands of individuals on their paths to discover and own their sexual agency. Having traversed her own journey through love, loss, motherhood, and the world of academics, Dr. Juliana has come to understand that ownership over one’s own sexuality is the at the foundation of every strong confident person. She has developed a clear, action-driven method to help people of all backgrounds discover their own power through sexual exploration, and has created an online community where they can stay connected as they transform their lives. Her website is www. dr-juliana.com.
Today we’re chatting about:
- Why it is important to be honest about your sexual journey.
- Being comfortable about your sexuality.
- Knowing your own Sex Love Language and why type of person you are sexually.
- How to know the warning signs in a relationship.
- Using your sexuality to help you in all areas of your life.
Connect with Dr. Cohen:
- Website: dr-juliana.com
Get a copy of Jen’s book, “Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married” here.