Michael is a divorced father of two middle school-aged kids. His background is in custom home building and architecture. He created FAYR out of his personal need to communicate constructively with his coparent.
Today we’re chatting about:
- Why FAYR stands for “Family Advocacy is YOUR Responsibility.”
- Why Michael Daniels created this app to help families communicate.
- FAYR app and how it can help your divorce.
Connect with Michael Daniels:
- Website: https://www.fayr.com/
- Use discount code: “DDRPJenn”
- Twitter: https://www.fayr.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/befayr/
Get a copy of Jen’s book, “Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married” here.