Jenn Taylor is Mom Of 18 and The Naked Podcaster. Jenn has been a speaker on and off for 30 years. Her favorite topic to speak on is Compounding Joy, bringing fast, easy, actionable exercises to people to increase their joy and gratitude. Jenn has 15+ years in the foster care sector as both a parent and a trainer, has written a blog for over 8 years, and is a published author of a self-help memoir “Hello, My Name Is… Warrior Princess”. Jenn is also a partner to an amazing man in Reno, NV, a runner, minimalist, and healthy lifestyle enthusiast.
Today we’re chatting about:
- How Jenn went from infertilely to mom to 18.
- How to successfully blend a family.
- We don’t have a cap on the number of people we can love.
- How Jenn’s podcast gets to the naked truth to help people write books.
Connect with Jenn Taylor:
- Website: https://www.momof18.com
- Jenn’s Book: https://momof18.com/book/
Get a copy of Jen’s book, “Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married” here.