I’m chatting with Rachell Kitchen, who is changing the conversation around divorce. She is the CEO of Level Up For Life Coach, LLC, is a survivor of extreme violence, divorce and drastic family health issues who shares her personal experience to empower women to move from chaos to clarity.
Speaker, author, life and transition coach & former career woman, Rachell’s faced concentrated chaos from the murder of her father, family health issues, divorce, and more. Now she speaks, gives interviews, and has unique transformative programs to inspire women to make powerful choices so that they create balance, find solutions, get relief and have joy in the chaos.
Rachell believes you have the power to transform beyond where you think you can go.
We’re getting real about:
- Getting to decide how we experience things in our lives
- Overcoming negativity to thrive after major life changes
- Finding our limiting beliefs that are holding us back
- Learning what you really want from your life
- Cutting through the crap when you’re dating online
Connect with Rachell:
Website: www.levelup4life.coach AND www.divorcedandthriving.com
Click here to pre-order your copy of Jen’s new book, “Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married”.
- Jennifer Hurvitz Facebook
- Jennifer Hurvitz Instagram
- Jennifer Hurvitz Pinterest
- Jennifer Hurvitz LinkedIn