Today I’m so excited to be talking to Dr. Jane Guyn. She’s is a nationally known sex expert with a PhD in Human Sexuality. She’s the author of the Amazon #1 Bestseller “Too Busy to Get Busy” and the creator of the transformational BEDROOM model.
Because Dr. Jane’s been married to her best friend Jim for over 30 years, she understands the challenges of creating a satisfying erotic life in the middle of all the distractions. Although things haven’t always been perfect, they have better sex now than they did when they almost got caught making out in a conference room at the County Hospital where they first met.
In this episode, we’re discussing:
- The difference between a sex coach and a sex therapist
- Communicating what you want to your partner
- Why women are the worst when it comes to sex
- Fearing rejection when sharing your fantasies
- Being engaged with your partner
Show up for yourself as an erotic being. If you don’t know where that is inside of you…find out! She needs you. She is ready. And she’s been waiting.
Connect with Dr. Jane:
Dr. Jane will also be offering a complimentary “Feel Empowered Now” session with her for the first 10 listeners who contact her by phone at 612-564-9920 (text or call). This is a $397 value so hop on this people!
- Jennifer Hurvitz Facebook
- Jennifer Hurvitz Instagram
- Jennifer Hurvitz Pinterest
- Jennifer Hurvitz LinkedIn